Starting Price:- INR 9,600 per person
Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. The park was the first to come under the Project Tiger initiative.
• Welcome Drink on arrival.
• Accommodation in double room.
• Buffet breakfast & dinner.
• All transfers & sight seeing.
• Delhi - Corbett - Delhi By AC Indigo.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
For more Details Please visit: http://traveloclick.com/packages/domestic/uttaranchal-tour-p
New Delhi - 110019
Phone No. 011-49774977 ,1800110055
Mobilie No. 7838988846